ASE has published the Admission Methodologies for Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral studies valid for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- For Bachelor's studies see: information in English and information in Romanian.
- For Master's studies see: information in English and information in Romanian.
- For Doctoral studies see: information in English and in Romanian. For proposed Doctoral research topics, see information in Romanian and English.
For any queries, please contact the International Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free of charge optional courses in Macroeconomics
ASE's Board of Trustees offers free of charge optional courses in Macroeconomics, as part of its student-centered academic policy. This semester, the courses are held in Romanian between March 3 and May 27, 2023 on the university's educational platform online.ase.ro.
ASE's Board of Trustees' Newsletter - October-December 2022
The October-December 2022 issue of ASE's Board of Trustees' Newsletter can be read here...
2023 - ASE's 110th Anniversary
On April 6, 1913, the first Romanian economic higher education institution was established, under the name of the Academy of High Commercial and Industrial Studies (AISCI), as per a Law proposed by a committee led by Nicolae D. Xenopol, the then Minister of Industry and Commerce. The Law was elaborated by a group of leading Romanian economists, among whom we mention Virgil Madgearu, Victor Slavescu, Ion Angelescu. The Law was promulgated by King Carol I by means of Royal Decree No. 2978.
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies is proud to have performed excellently for 110 years, being a leader of economic higher education in Romania and the region. In 2023, we also celebrate 55 years since the election of the current name of the institution - the Bucharest University of Economic Studies. Poster...
17th International Conference on Business Excellence - ICBE 2023
On March 23-25, 2023, the 17th International Conference on Business Excellence - ICBE 2023 is organized by the Society for Business Excellence and ASE's Faculty of Business Administration in Foreign Languages, in partnership with the Romanian Academy, the University of Bucharest and the Sapienza University from Rome, Italy. This year's topic is "Rethinking business: Sustainable leadership in a VUCA world". For submission dates and publication opportunities, please visit the conference website.
Scientific events organized by ASE's Faculties in April 2023:
- On April 6-7, 2023: ASE's Faculty of Theoretical and Applied Economics organizes the 20th edition of the Conference on Economic Convergence in European Union (ECEU), on the topic of "Transforming the Future of Work: Navigating the Intersection of Digital Transformation and Human Capital". Conference website...
- On April 21-22, 2023: the 24th Annual conference of the Romanian Society for Probability and Statistics (SPSR) is co-organized with the "Simion Stoilow" Institute of Mathematics of the Romanian Academy, ASE's Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, and the "Gheorghe Mihoc-Caius Iacob" Institute of Mathematical Statistics and Applied Mathematics of the Romanian Academy. Conference website...
Scientific events 2023
ASE organizes nearly 25 Annual Conferences, at University or Faculty level, in cooperation with its national and international partners from the academic, research and business environment.
For details, please visit https://cercetare.ase.ro/conferences.
- Accounting and Management Information Systems
- Administration and Public Management
- Agrifood and Environmental Economics
- Bucharest Business School (BBS)
- Business Administration (in Foreign Languages)
- Business and Tourism (formerly Commerce)
- Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics
- Finance and Banking
- International Business and Economics
- Theoretical and Applied Economics (formerly Economics)