ADMISSION JULY 2022
PREPARATORY YEAR OF ROMANIAN LANGUAGE
- EU, EEA and Swiss Confederation Citizens: July 22-26, 2022
- Non-EU Citizens: April 4 - August 31, 2022
- Master's Educational offer
- Master's Admission methodology:
July 12-14, 2022
- Admission procedures
ASE is the Leader of economic and public administration higher education in Romania and South-Eastern Europe, as confirmed by its key positioning in prestigious international rankings. Details...
- THE Impact Ranking 2022: ASE - 1st in Romania and 301-400th overall
- QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022 - ranked 1st at national level and 351-400th in the world in the field of Economics and Econometrics
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022: ASE - ranked 1st in Romania and 600th at world level
ASE has published the Admission Methodologies for Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral studies valid for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- For Bachelor's studies see: information in English and information in Romanian.
- For Master's studies see: information in English and information in Romanian.
- For Doctoral studies see: information in Romanian. For proposed Doctoral research topics, see information in Romanian and English.
For any queries, please contact the International Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASE's Board of Trustees' Newsletter - January-March 2022
The January-March 2022 issue of ASE's Board of Trustees' Newsletter can be read here...
ANNOUNCEMENT for students from Ukraine
Methodology regarding the mobility of foreign students from higher education institutions of Ukraine. Details...
The 8th BASIQ International Conference on New Trends in Sustainable Business and Consumption - BASIQ 2022
On May 25-27, 2022, the 8th International Conference on New Trends in Sustainable Business and Consumption - BASIQ 2022 takes place in Graz, Austria. The Conference is organized by the Association for Innovation and Quality in Sustainable Business - BASIQ, the Institute of Secondary Vocational Teacher Education - University College of Teacher Education Styria; the Faculty of Business and Tourism of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies; the Amfiteatru Economic Journal published by ASE's Publishing House. For details, please access the conference website: http://conference.ase.ro/.
ASE - ranked 1st in Romania in the "THE Impact Ranking 2022"
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies climbs to the 301-400th position overall, out of 1406 evaluated universities, in the 2022 Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings, and 1st in Romania, a position it shares with the "Babes-Bolyai" University of Cluj Napoca. Press release...
Guided tours of ASE
ASE's Palace in the center of Bucharest warmly awaits candidates! The University organizes guided (scheduled) tours for groups of senior high school pupils interested in finding out more about our Faculties, Bachelor's study programs and campus. ASE's students and academics gladly answer any queries on the 2022 Educational Offer and the Admission process. Visitors also receive informative materials on the topic. #BeAStudentAtASE! Photo gallery...
Scientific events 2022
ASE organizes nearly 25 Annual Conferences, at University or Faculty level, in cooperation with its national and international partners from the academic, research and business environment.
For details, please visit https://cercetare.ase.ro/conferences.
- Accounting and Management Information Systems
- Administration and Public Management
- Agrifood and Environmental Economics
- Bucharest Business School (BBS)
- Business Administration (in Foreign Languages)
- Business and Tourism (formerly Commerce)
- Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics
- Finance and Banking
- International Business and Economics
- Theoretical and Applied Economics (formerly Economics)