ASE is the Leader of higher education institutions in the field of Economic Sciences and Public Administration in Romania and South-East Europe.
ASE in prestigious international rankings:
- Top Shanghai - Details here...
- Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings 2019: 101-200 overall - Details here...
- QS World University Rankings 2018: ASE is the Romanian university with the best employer reputation - Details here...
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019 by Subject - Details here...
If you wish to become a student at The Bucharest University of Economic Studies in 2019, please read the details on the 2019 Admission procedures for EU candidates, and the details on the 2019 Admission procedures for Non-EU candidates. For the study programs organized by ASE in 2019, click on the following links: Bachelor`s programs, Master`s programs, Doctoral programs. For more details, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies has been included in the 2019 Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings, first edition. The new ranking reflects our University`s impact upon society, as per the United Nations` Sustainable Development Goals. ASE is ranked:
- 101-200 overall;
- 201-300 as regards Quality Education;
- 38 as regards Gender Equality;
- 9 as regards Decent Work and Economic Growth;
- 79 as regards Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure;
- 101-200 as regards Reduced Inequalities;
- 201-300 as regards Partnership for the Goals.
On April 19-20, 2019, ASE`s Faculty of Theoretical Economics organizes the 16th edition of the Conference on "Economic Convergence in European Union" - ECEU 2019. Call for Papers...
The 5th Edition of BASIQ 2019 International Conference on New Trends in Sustainable Business and Consumption, organized by the Association BASIQ, The Faculty of Business and Tourism ASE, University of Bari Aldo Moro and The Amfiteatru Economic Journal will take place in Bari, between 30 May and 1 June 2019, at University of Bari Aldo Moro. Please find more information about the conference here: http://conference.ase.ro/.
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies organizes, on a regular basis, international conferences, symposia, round tables etc. on various issues in Economics and interdisciplinary fields. For details on upcoming scientific events, click here...
- Accounting and Management Information Systems
- Administration and Public Management
- Agrifood and Environmental Economics
- Bucharest Business School (BBS)
- Business Administration (in Foreign Languages)
- Business and Tourism (formerly Commerce)
- Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics
- Finance and Banking
- International Business and Economics
- Theoretical and Applied Economics (formerly Economics)