ASE is the Leader of higher education institutions in the field of Economic Sciences and Public Administration in Romania and South-East Europe.
ASE in prestigious international rankings:
- Top Shanghai - Details here...
- Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings 2019: 101-200 overall - Details here...
- QS World University Rankings 2018: ASE is the Romanian university with the best employer reputation - Details here...
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019 by Subject - Details here...
If you wish to become a student at The Bucharest University of Economic Studies in 2019, please read the details on the 2019 Admission procedures for EU candidates, and the details on the 2019 Admission procedures for Non-EU candidates. For the study programs organized by ASE in 2019, click on the following links: Bachelor`s programs, Master`s programs, Doctoral programs. For more details, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, the "Bologna Professor" Award is conferred to PhD Assistant prof. Mara Gabriela Ploesteanu, from ASE`s Faculty of Marketing. The Bologna Professors` Gala is a national initiative meant to recognize and reward the teaching activity of scholars, selected for the student-centered methods in which they succeed in inspiring and arousing students` interest. The "Bologna Professor" Award is even more meaningful as laureates are selected only by students. Congratulations, Prof. Ploesteanu, and many achievements as a teacher!
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies organizes, on a regular basis, international conferences, symposia, round tables etc. on various issues in Economics and interdisciplinary fields. For details on upcoming scientific events, click here...
- Accounting and Management Information Systems
- Administration and Public Management
- Agrifood and Environmental Economics
- Bucharest Business School (BBS)
- Business Administration (in Foreign Languages)
- Business and Tourism (formerly Commerce)
- Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics
- Finance and Banking
- International Business and Economics
- Theoretical and Applied Economics (formerly Economics)