About the Central Library
Users may obtain general information about the Central Library (working hours, locations, tariffs, services etc.) from librarians in each reading room or from the Service for Bibliographical Research and Public Relations. In addition, the librarians in each reading room and the members of the Service for Bibliographical Research also provide specialized information about the content of the Library's collections.
Information about the Library are also available on the Internet at: http://www.biblioteca.ase.ro/
The Central Library's webpage offers:
• News and general information about the library
• Tutorials and guidance
• Access to the Library's online catalogue
• References by mail: http://www.biblioteca.ase.ro/servicii/referinte/email.php
• Thematic references upon request
• Access to the Library's databases, electronic resources catalogues etc.
The Central Library offers assistance and guidance to all its users.
Upon request, a tour of the library may be organized.
Users are provided assistance and guidance as regards the access to the library's catalague, databases and online resources.
6, Piata Romana, 1st district, postal code: 010374, postal office: 22, Romania